- 1 pound of sausage (you can use any kind you like)
- 1 small orange pepper, diced
- 1 scallion, diced
- 1 handful of spinach (you can chop this if you want, its whatever your preference)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- Salt and pepper
I browned the sausage in a skillet and then dumped it into a 9X9 baking dish. While the sausage was cooking I diced all of the vegetables that I wanted to add. Keep in mind you can use any kinds of vegetables that you would like to. You can use, mushrooms, sweet potatoes, sweet onion, tomatoes, red pepper, green bell pepper, anything! The possibilities are endless! After the vegetables are chopped I dump them in the 9X9 pan with the sausage and stir it all around.
Then in a separate bowl I added the eggs, the milk, and salt and pepper. My mom taught me a trick when cooking eggs, she said to add one shake of salt for every egg and one shake of pepper for every two eggs. This amount seems to work out just right for seasoning.

I then poured the egg mixture over top of the vegetables and sausage and baked on 350 degrees for about an hour and fifteen minutes.

I then poured the egg mixture over top of the vegetables and sausage and baked on 350 degrees for about an hour and fifteen minutes.




No comments:
Post a Comment